Baudhuin Surveying & Engineering has developed numerous dredging permit applications and assists dredging companies with the required surveying and plan preparation to obtain permits. We have also assisted in development and expansion of new and existing marinas.
Tasks included are:
- Field collection of lakebed elevations before and after dredging by performing soundings
- Preparation of scaled, detailed plans identifying the depth and quantity of material to be removed
- Verification of quantities for contract administration
- Mapping of marina dock space and ownership boundaries
- Riparian rights line establishment
- High water mark determinations